Search This Blog

Monday, January 2, 2012

General Update

You may have noticed from the posts, that I don't win very often.  There are a couple reasons for this.  Reason one is that I'm not that great at claw machines, I just am a general enthusiast.  Reason two is that I have been taking more risks in my play style to try out more machines than I normally would to have more material.
To remedy this situation I have reached out to a dear friend of mine who is an expert at winning claw machine games.  She will be adding posts occasionally about tips and tricks to winning the games, as well as the occasional machine review since she does live in a different part of the country from me.  With her help, dear reader, you will soon be a claw machine ninja winning every stuffed toy your heart desires.

No comments:

Post a Comment